Paging Dr. Huxtable

<b>Paging Dr. Huxtable</b>

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Questions that Instantly Irritate Parents


All of these questions has tendency of
spending a nagging pain down a mom's
spine. This is especially true if you have
a long day at work.


1. Mom, can you make him stop?

2. Mom, can I have a snack?

3. Mom, can I have a toy?

4. Mom, can you make him stop touching me?

5. Mom, why is he looking at me?

6. Mom, can you go to the store and buy me stuff for my project that is due tomorrow?

7. Mom, can my friend come over, because I already asked her?

8. Mom, I know you have been working all day and your hair is mess and you have circles under your eyes but can you meet my new friend's mom?

9. Mom, why did my brother (and/or sister) get more than I did?

10. Mom, can I watch SpongeBob again?

11. Mom, why.......? (This is especially annoying when you are told you are wrong after)

12. Mom, are you hiding from us again?

*Feel free to send me any question that irritates you. I will be happy to add it.

Added By Jaime......
"one that annoys me is right when I walk in the door I get, mom what's for dinner, or mom is dinner ready yet."

Added By Stephanie....The setting: School Morning, 5am (coffee still perking)
"Mom, have you washed clothes. I have nothing to wear."

1 comment:

  1. The setting: School Morning, 5am (coffee still perking)
    "Mom, have you washed clothes. I have nothing to wear"

    ReplyDelete