Paging Dr. Huxtable

<b>Paging Dr. Huxtable</b>

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Joey Stories: The Legendary Itchy Private Incident



I realized I have not blogged about my little turkey man in awhile. Man I have some funny stories about my little Joey. So I going to try to put them up on my blog.

First of all, let me explain something. I have three half sisters and two step sisters. There is not a boy in my immediate family but my dad. So having two boys has been a challenge.

Logan was pretty mellow. He was private little boy and always fairly inhibited when it came to his private parts.

Then my little Joey man came along, not only is he an exhibitionist, he is proud of the parts God gave him. In fact he is pretty fascinated by his privates.

Anyone with boys will tell you this is natural. Well I was still not prepared.

Not only is he proud of his parts, he never wears clothes. If we walked in the door anytime, he is in his underwear. My husband is constantly telling him......."son, put your clothes back on."

Not only does he walk around with in his underwear, he always has his hand on it.

So one day, I asked him......"Son, why is hand constantly on your private parts?"

He looked at me with the most serious face and said, "Mommy, it always itches." In fact, he looked at me like, jeez mom, I thought you would know.

Well I am not boy and lack those parts, so I am kinda lost. My husband proceeded to laugh at me because I thought he had a serious medical problem. Apparently I was informed that it was just an excuse.

I have many more Joey stories, but my mind is blank right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment