Paging Dr. Huxtable

<b>Paging Dr. Huxtable</b>

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Joey's First Crush.......Awwwww


So my little baby boy, one of the sweetest children, I know. Well my baby boy, has his first crush. If he knew I was blogging about it, he would be pouting in his room if she was not here.

So Taylor has slowly developed a wonderful friendship with a middle school girl named Sophie. Sophie and Taylor spend a great amount of time with each other. They are currently making a little horror movie for youtube.

Joe and I noticed that every time Sophie comes over, Joey suddenly has clothes on. We encourage our children to stay clothed but Joey has been anti-clothing since he was born. As soon as he learned how to dress himself, he learned how to undress himself. Many times when Joe and I get home with the kids from a family event, this child is suddenly in his underwear. Joe and I will barely have put our keys down and almost naked Joey is running around.

So we knew something was up when he started dressing himself under no duress.

Oh course, Joe and I are mature parents and asked the boy if he liked Sophie. Okay, okay it was more like.......Joey likes Sophie, Joey likes Sophie.

Which made him stomp out of the room.

Finally, we told Joey. "Look it is okay to think she is pretty."

He said to me with his arms crossed and his face pick, "OKAY I think she is pretty but I don't LOOOOOOVVVVVEEE her."

Many times over the next days, I heard a yell out of my little boy......"I don't lOOOOOVVVVEEEE her TAYLOR and/or LOGAN."

This is the price of being a Rupp.

So today Sophia came over so Logan can help her put strings on her new guitar. We noticed that not only had Joey put on clothes. It was not just the clothes he put on, it was the outfit he had chosen. He choose a pair of jeans(unzipped) and a sleeveless Ohio State shirt that shows his belly because it is 3 sizes to small. He looks like a little muscle builder from the 80s.

I cannot wait to blog about Logan and Taylor first crush.





No comments:

Post a Comment