Paging Dr. Huxtable

<b>Paging Dr. Huxtable</b>

Friday, October 30, 2009

Joey Stories: The Legendary Home Invasion Incident


As a mother, nothing ever surprises me anymore.

It started out a normal day. I worked and on break I got the children from the bus.

I had a few errands to run during my break. So I went to the bank and had to take the little ones because Joe was at work. At the bank the nice teller offered my son a piece of candy. He choose a sucker. Pretty normal stuff.

So as he was walking to the car, I saw him drop the sucker and immediately pick it up and stick it in is his mouth. After that he looked at me to see if I had noticed.

Any mother, at any time will explode with anger after seeing this move. So I took hi back in the bank and asked the teller if we could have another one.

So fine. But now a little shiver of annoyance was starting to creep up my spine.

We get home and I am getting ready to unlock my door. When out of the corner of the eye it happens. My son fell into someone's apartment because he leaned on their door. I immediately yanked him out the person doorway and closed the door. I am not sure if the man even knew what happened, but I ushered my son in the house.

However now that shiver in my spine had now turned into full fledged tension. Good job Joey.

No comments:

Post a Comment