Paging Dr. Huxtable

<b>Paging Dr. Huxtable</b>

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Homecoming.....Part 2


So I thought I would completely embarrass my oldest child because he ate all my ice cream last night. Rarely do I want a snack but the time I do my demon children usually has already inhaled it.

So this is for my Logi-Bear.


So the Homecoming Dance is coming upon us. I already have in my head all the things I have to do before Saturday.

1. Order the bouquet thingy for his girlfriend's arm

2. Take him to buy a new outfit

3. Clear out my camera for pictures

4. Look closely at my teenager to make sure he has proper hygiene

So him and I are sitting at his new high school waiting for his counselor. I thought I could check off number four from my list. So I glance at my son to survey his general appearance. First I notice the child is wearing dirty jeans. So I am already annoyed.

Let me give you a quick back story, Logan has one long hair on his chin. It is cute and amuses me and his father. He does not come from a long line of men with facial hair. His grandpa and his biological person has little facial hair. Now my husband can grow a beard like the bad guy can grow a mustache in the SpongeBob movie. Considering Logan does not share a genetic genes with Joe, Logan has always been jealous of the fact Joe can grow facial hair. He had a sneaky suspicion he would not be able to grow hair like Joe.

Back to my story, I look over at my son taking inventory of how he looks. Low and behold I see the cutest thing ever. On the side of his left cheek are hairs. They are cutest, longest cheek hairs I have ever seen.

So now our quandary is whether he should shave his two cheek hairs and one chin hair before Homecoming.......or should be go all natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment