Paging Dr. Huxtable

<b>Paging Dr. Huxtable</b>

Monday, October 5, 2009

The Homecoming Story....Part 1


So my teen boy who is SUPER smooth has his first REAL girlfriend. Man it is love. You know we have all been there.

So my son's girlfriend asked him if he wanted to go to Homecoming with her on October 11. Without thinking twice, he was like...YEP. (He doesn't like using words with more than one syllable)

Considering the boy has never been interested in school functions, I was slightly shocked.

So later that night we were talking about how we needed to prepare for Homecoming. Joe was talking to Logan about getting wrist bouquet for his girlfriend instead of flower thingy to pin to her chest.

I noticed this blank look on Logan's face.

I was like son, why are you confused. He responded, "I thought we were talking about the Homecoming football game."

So my brilliant son agreed to go to dance and he thought he agreed to go to a football game.

Fortunately he still wants to go, so he is going to Homecoming on Saturday.

I am sure he will do something else blog worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment