Paging Dr. Huxtable

<b>Paging Dr. Huxtable</b>

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Joeyism.....his soon to be famous quotes.


Joey is notorious for saying the funniest thing.....he is my muse. Here are few quotes from my future philosopher.

1. That sucks butt.

2. I don't know I can't read the words.

3. Is Nesta with Martin Luther King and George Washington?

4. Shake my money maker.....shake what you mom gave you.

5. Your gay Logan.

6. Mom, Taylor cursed. She said the "S" word. She said stupid.

7. I like my shoes on the wrong feet.

8. I don't know how to do it mommy, I am just a kid.

9. My tooth fell out, now I am 6.

10. Logan is a criminal, he needs to be arrested.

11. Dad won't let me tell him the truth about my feelings.

12. I am not arguing, I am sad.

13. I am sorry mom, I can't stop crying.

14. Taa-wer

15. No-gan

No comments:

Post a Comment