Paging Dr. Huxtable

<b>Paging Dr. Huxtable</b>

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Logan the Crimnal


Since the episode at Best Buy yesterday upset me so much, I contacted the company. I emailed various people and CCd the CEO.

To make a long story short, I got to go and switch out my television. Since Taylor was working on her project and Logan was playing guitar, Joe and I decided take along little Joey.

Well he chattered about multiple things and gave us his latest rendition of the alphabet song. The extended version.

So after we went and traded out the TV we drove to pick up something to eat. It was out of the back of the car a voice suddenly demanded that his big brother was a criminal.

Joe and I was floored. Little Joey started explaining to us that Logan beats him up all the time. That he is a criminal and needed to be arrested. He kept repeating that Logan belongs in jail and tried to convince Joe and I that Logan needed to be put away permantly.

He explained that Logan would push him and boss him around when we were away. The funniest thing was they way he said CRIMINAL.

Joey was not joking and certainly not backing down. At night he dreams that Logan is beating him up. My theory is that Logan probably pushed him around like normal brothers but I think he dreams the rest of it.

Of course Taylor is always sweet and nice to Joey. But Logan is evil.

I find it slightly hard to believe because that morning I had to almost Taylor and Joey off each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment