Paging Dr. Huxtable

<b>Paging Dr. Huxtable</b>

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mommy your fat....don't be mad


Well I found a WII Fit at Stony Point Mall. I love that mall. It was were we first found the WII. I bought each of the kids new games so I could have my fun.

Joe was at a concert with the station so I had the whole place to my self. Logan set up the game for me. I was excited.

So I went through the body test. Well needless say I am overweight. Of course they do not account for my big boobs. Anyway they made my character chunky to match me.

Well the next morning, Joey commented on the fact that my MII was fat. He told me, "Mom, you know why your character is fat?"

"You will be mad."

"No Joey I will not be mad." I responded not really sure where he was going with it.

"Because your fat mommy," then he acted sad and like he told me something that I did not know.

I wanted to say well it was his fault. But I walked away.

Truly it is his fault sort of. It started when Taylor was almost two. I got pregnant but the pregnancy was doomed from the start. I had a hard time and had to have surgery. Well the doc told me that I might never be able to have another child due to scar tissue.

So I never went back on birth control hoping it would eventually happen. I tried not to think about it. After a year, I began to worry. I was a natural food store and asked the guy if he new of something that might help.

He told about progesterone cream. He said that it helped regulate your hormones and your ovulation. All I had to do was rub it on my wrist or stomach when I was on my period.

He left out on thing, it made you gain weight. It did. I gain 20 pounds during that time. But in November of 2002 when I was ready to give up I found out I was pregnant with Joey.

I have not been able to lose the weight that I gain due the cream. However I would do it all over again if I knew that it help me conceive Joey even though he told me that I was fat.

But I now have a plan to lose this weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment