Paging Dr. Huxtable

<b>Paging Dr. Huxtable</b>

Monday, March 2, 2009

Bill Cosby was RIGHT


In the great and wise words of Bill Cosby.......children are brain damaged. My kids are loaded with it.

It snowed between 6 to 9 inches(multiple news stations have multiple stories). So I have been trapped in the house with these three brain damaged children. You think that it would be a great time. Like a three day weekend. Heck No.

I have one child who cannot function unless you turn his video game off. AND I just spent 60 dollars to get his electric guitar fixed. Which he bugged the crap out of me for two weeks to pick the thing up.

Then there is my darling daughter. She thinks that she is my little commander. She keeps me informed about everything that happens in the house. I when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING......Joey picked his nose and whipped it on the dog. Logan is still playing video games and I think he is farting and enjoying it. I think this child would tattle on herself if she thought she would get a leg up in the family.

Then there is Joey. He is so cute and adorable. But he will ask you the same question until your head explodes. Mommy can I have a snack...Mommy can I have a snack...Mommy can I have a snack...Mommy can I have a snack...Mommy can I have a snack...Mommy can I have a snack...He never fully lets your brain process the question.

I believe that I could write birth control commericals . Or possibly single-handly spot teenage pregnancy. I should become and inspriational speaker.

No one told me what I was signing up for when I had them. I never said.....Gee I should have three kids who do not listen, pick up after themselves, and gets along. As a bonus I think they should all forget to brush their teeth and never can firgure out how to to put a dish in the dishwasher.

Do not get me wrong.....I love my kids to pieces. But I think I want to shoot them in the face with a bazooka.

And now I am snowed in with these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment