Paging Dr. Huxtable

<b>Paging Dr. Huxtable</b>

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Taylor VS. Glenn Beck

I trully believe most Americans are pretty moderate. Our family is pretty much in the middle about most things. One thing my husband go back and forth about the extremes of both parties. Sometimes when you are mid-rant, you forget that your children are listening. Seriously, they never pay attention to other things you say like......brush your hair, turn off the light, flush the toilet. You know things you actually directly tell them.

So I was a little shocked when this event happened.

Taylor, Joey and I had went to see MegaMind in 3D. I always get there early, because that is how I am. I hate to be late for movies. I want to see ALL the previews. We were at Regal in Richmond sitting and waiting. They were playing promos and low and behold Glenn Beck face popped up in a promo ad. The voice guy said........"America is Broke, Glenn Beck is going to fix it."

In the complete silence of the theater, my daughter said in a thunderous tone......."YEAH RIGHT."

Everyone heard her. I leaned over and informed that she was not burning her training bras or going on silent protest. Okay I might consider a silent protest.

There is are moments when you are parent that you are so proud. First days of kindergarten, graduations, honor roll.......for me the it was it was at the movie theater waiting for MegaMind.


No comments:

Post a Comment