Paging Dr. Huxtable

<b>Paging Dr. Huxtable</b>

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Logan the American Citizen....well maybe

I was out shopping with my friend at Old Navy when I got a call from home. Logan wanted to go get an application from Subway next door. I told him to ask his father, he informed me that he was not home. I told him to wait and ask him.

Later I received a text from my husband that said we had failed our son.

"Why?"

"He did not know our address, phone number, AND if he was legally allowed to be employed in the United States."

I could not even respond. Yep, we had failed him.

"Then he wanted to know if it was better to fill it out with a pencil.......a PENCIL......Yeah."

"Oh dear Lord," was all I could say.

Later when got home, Joe told me that he was going to live with us forever because the boy did not even know if he was an American citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment