Paging Dr. Huxtable

<b>Paging Dr. Huxtable</b>

Saturday, April 17, 2010

How To.......Tips for Children so Mommy's Head Does Not Explode Part 2









How to......Flush the Toilet

Children,

This seems to be a major difficulty in my house and I am sure there is a good chance it might be a problem in yours.

Apparently I did not go over the basic fundamentals with my own and thought I would share for all the children who are unaware how to do this on a regular basis.

By regular basis I mean EVERY TIME.

Step One: Do your business, if you need instructions and that can read, please see your own mother for a quick review in potty training.

Step Two: Locate the smooth silver thing, many cultures calls this a handle.


Step Three:Pull the handle down.

DO NOT BE ALARMED, A SWOOSHING SOUND WILL HAPPEN......this is normal. The toilet is not broken, I repeat it is not broken and the potty monster will not grab your bottom.

*****This is all for now......just doing my part to keep the children safe in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment