Paging Dr. Huxtable

<b>Paging Dr. Huxtable</b>

Monday, October 4, 2010

Dinner Conversations



So due to the fact we somewhat like the kids sometimes, we always sit down for dinner every night. The television is out sight so we can focus on family time. Each child has an opportunity to talk about their day. The first round usually goes pretty smooth with little argument. 

Tonight the two oldest decided to discuss their constant irritations with each other. Taylor informed us Logan he did not change his clothes for a couple of days and he informed us that she did not brush her hair and her tooth brush. 

My husband, in his infinite wisdom, reminded both of them that both of them are guilty of various things. Logan of course had improved and made his case about how clean he was now that school started. 

  This is lead the conversation led to shaving. We started talking about Logan first experiences shaving. Any one that has read my blog or seen my facebook status might remember Joey's attempt to shave his face on his 7th birthday. 

Logan would not be outdone. 

Recently Logan shaved one armpit. He reminded us of this at the dinner table. I knew he had done it  but for whatever reason I never got a straight answer out of him on why. 

So while we were all sharing at the table, I asked him why he had shaved his arm pit. 

He told me he only shaved one because he wanted to know what would happen. I am guessing he wanted to compare.

Staring at the child that I carried in my body for 9 months, I had to ask him if noticed a difference. 

"Yeah, one itched and the other didn't. I won't do that again."

No comments:

Post a Comment